Ideally suited for primary packaging applications in food processing, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, Videojet’s solvent-based TIJ inks enable high-resolution printing of customer-facing and supply chain information on a range of non-porous materials such as films, foils, plastics and coated stocks. All inks in this family are based on Videojet’s patented cartridge design.
- 12.7 mm high print band
- Resolution up to 240 x 240 dpi
- 42 ml nominal volume with 48 picoliter drop
- Approximately 250,000 prints per cartridge (20 character, 10 pt. alphanumeric code @ 240 x 180 dpi)
- Print array positioned below ink supply – allows printing on lower areas of packaging
- Coupled with the Videojet Cartridge Readiness SystemTM , the purpose-built inkjet cartridge helps provide clean, repeatable codes even after interruptions in production flow