Low Resolution InkJet Printer
For customers who need to print information such as product names, identification numbers, automatic production counts and accurate-to-the-minute time codes on cases and cartons, low resolution inkjet printers can deliver clean, clear codes on a variety of porous materials. Videojet low resolution printers provide an economical cost per code solution and offer simple set-up, installation and easy operation.
- Drives up to 2 printheads for opposite side case coding
- Low resolution, tall coding for either porous (e.g. corrugate) or non-porous (e.g. shrink wrap, coated) materials
- Basic solution for single-line, low resolution printing
- Print heights up to 20 mm (0.75 in)
- Basic solution for 1-2 line codes, low resolution printing
- Print heights up to 50 mm (2.0 in) tall codes